Optometrist Welfare Fund
To assist members in bereavement/ funeral expenses, serious illness and hospitalization.
Already having an account?
If you do not have an account?
- Registration fee: KSH 500
- Monthly contributions: KSH 300 to be paid by 10th of every month
- Complete registration form and submit to the welfare email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment to be made to Optometrist welfare account and deposit details attached to the registration form
Optometrist welfare fund ACCOUNT NO: KCB MOI AVENUE A/C 1297338715
MPESA PAY BILL NO. 522522
Termination of membership to optometrist welfare fund
- 5-month notice to the secretary
- Gross misconduct and violation of welfare constitution
- Failing to pay subscription fee for 3 consecutive months
- Entitled to 100% gratuity savings
- KSH 200 for late payment
- Fraudulently acquired welfare funds attracts full refund and 10% of paid sum as well as full cost incurred during investigation
- Biological parents/guardians, subject to approval
- One spouse (proof needed
- Up to 4 Children (proof needed). Addition child attracts additional fee of KSH 100 per child
- KSH 60,000 paid to your account in case of bereavement/ funeral expenses, serious illness and hospitalization. This amount is subject to increase with increase in membership.
- Amount to be paid by treasurer to account provided by the member
- After every 2 years
- Special meetings
- Kept by welfare committee
- Account available for scrutiny through provision of 7 days notice with a reason